The E 311 road is a major highway in the United Arab Emirates. It connects Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the Ras al-Khaimah emirates. Along this road, close to Dubai, you find the prosperous Jumeirah Golf Estate. This residential golf community has been designed by the Aussie legend Greg Norman.
Each golf course has been designed to symbolize environmental elements Fire and Earth. You also find artistically crafted properties here. They include royal mansions, Alandalus apartments, and colorful villas. The luxury setting is well-suited for families to pursue a serene, leisurely lifestyle.
You can select cozy apartments with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms. They have an area ranging between 1000 to 1800 sq. ft. The multi-storeyed townhouses are more spacious with 4 bedrooms. They are built on 3,587 sq. ft. areas, and are surrounded by verdant lawns, shared swimming pools, and tall trees.
- The private properties offer tranquillity, modern comforts, and a laid back environment.
- You can relax and enjoy lazy strolls or stay in designer-class apartments.
- The golf courses are clean, green, and they have a total of 72 holes.
- The courses look bright green and have world-class facilities for golfers.
- There are lakes, outdoor pools, tennis academy, billiards table, cycling tracks, etc.,
- The family-friendly community estate has stunning, manicured grounds.
- The townhouses and apartments are priced between 1 to 8 million AED.
- The Earth-themed golf course hosts the DP World Tour Championship.
- Two more golf courses are being planned for the future by the developers.
The gated community is ideal for professionals and families. It has parks, playgrounds, health, and fitness centers. The golfing grounds are also very near to the Jumeirah Village Circle or JVC. The Dubai Sports and Production Cities are not far away either.
The other amenities include a country club, central community hub, retail stores, food, and beverage cafes. You can reach the highway in 5 minutes and a 10-minute drive takes you to the Al Maktoum International Airport. Within 30 minutes you can also reach Downtown, Burj Khalifa, Expo 2020, etc,
The splendid accommodations are surrounded by 5 scintillating lakes. The affordable properties also have covered terraces. The townhouses offer friendly community vibes with a central courtyard. You will enjoy the urban plaza and pedestrian-friendly pathways and tracks.
You will have stunning views of the Fire golf course from here. The development has more than 75 townhouses with 3 or 4 bedrooms. The Tuscan countryside inspired architecture and experiences will thrill the residents. Sophistication and aesthetics are this property's hallmarks.
FLAME TREE RIDGE
It promises an Italian countryside living for the homeowners. The structures have stone facades and terracotta roofs. You will also find landscaped gardens and swimming pools in the vicinity.
It is a home to a World class championship Golf course that happens every year. It consists of nice Golf club with restaurant and sports club giving unobstructed view of the golf course. Jumeirah Golf Estates are often the highest ranked in terms of customer reviews.