Is now the right time to buy in Dubai?
Dubai’s property market has been amongst the world’s highest performing property markets throughout 2020 and 2021.
According to the latest CBRE report, average residential property prices in Dubai increased by 9.5% in 2022 – with apartment prices rising 9% and villa prices up 12.8%!
With an average rental yield of 9.19%, Dubai scored higher than locations such as London (7.89%) and New York (4.48%), making it the best city in the world for rental yields in 2021.
- High Rental Yields
- High Capital Growth potential
- Flexible Payment Plans and favourable terms by leading developers
- Luxurious Properties at a fraction of the price of comparable World Capitals
- No capital gains or income tax
- The World’s 3rd most visited city
- The World’s fastest growing city