Meraas Fern

Meraas Fern Central Park at City Walk, Dubai

AED 1,490,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Q3 2026


Meraas Fern Key Highlights

  • Spacious 1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed, and 4-Bedroom Apartments
  • Book Now With 20%
  •  Flexible Payment Plan
  •  Best Amenities & Features
  • Part of Central Park City Walk Community
  • Positioned at Jumeirah District, Dubai
  • Nearby Major Landmarks, Retail, Dining, And Leisure Zones

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Meraas Fern Payment Plan

If you are planning to buy an apartment in Meraas Fern, then book now with 20% of the total price, pay 30% during the construction period in small instalments, and the remaining 50% upon possession

Down Payment
During Construction
On Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Meraas Fern

Meraas Fern Welcomes You Home

Fern By Meraas a residential community in Central Park City Walk that merge green surrounding with contemporary infrastructure of Dubai. Offering 1 Bed, 2 Bed, 3 Bed and 4 Bed Apartments with premium fittings & fixtures and amenities. A development where everyday you wake up with greenery around, enjoy your day with whatever you prefer as world-class restaurants, clubs, shopping malls, retail stores, leisure & entertainment hubs are nearby.

 Meraas Fern is a mid-rise development is an idea place to live for the individuals who prefer to lead a peaceful life in the centre of the city.  Every day at Meraas Fern apartments will be filled with most refine experiences thanks to the well-designed apartments and a neighbourhood of likeminded people. Enjoy the luxury that comes with peace of mind and convenience.

Meraas Fern Available Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR
4 BR

Meraas Fern Property Benefits & Features

Once you start living here, your life will be simplified, thanks to world-class conveniences and services offered at Meraas Fern. Additionally, there are numerous luxury health, sports, and recreational options available for the residents. The energetic ambience of this development will inspire you to pursue further enhancements in your life.

  • Pools and water play areas
  • Kids play area
  • Running track
  • Dog park
  • Multi-use games and sports lawns
  • Tennis and squash
  • Skateable landscape
  • Outdoor gym and fitness station
  • Spa and sauna
  • Yoga and meditation areas
  • Dining outlets and retail stores
  • Nursery
  • Events area
  • Picnic pavilions
  • Outdoor barbeque area
Know More Amenities

Meraas Fern Floor Plans

At Fern, Meraas developer offers its residents luxurious and spacious 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, 3-bedroom, and 4-bedroom apartments, along with only 2 penthouses. These homes are not only luxurious and spacious but also feature modern interior design, high-end fittings and fixtures, excellent ventilation, and complete privacy from the outside world

1 Bedroom
Meraas Fern

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 980.92 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Meraas Fern

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1352.81 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 Bedroom
Meraas Fern

3 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 2803.14 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
4 Bedroom
Meraas Fern

4 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 3078.69 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Meraas Fern

Meraas Fern Location Advantages

The Meraas Fern apartment development is a part of the Central Park City Walk community in Jumeirah District, Dubai. It is situated in an active neighbourhood, yet insulated from the noise and hubbub of the city. Moreover, major neighbourhoods of Dubai are just a few minutes away, offering residents the opportunity to live a convenient life. Additionally, nearby restaurants, malls, markets, and recreational zones contribute to a more comfortable and convenient lifestyle for the residents.

  • 1 Minute – City Walk Mall
  • 5 Minutes – Coca-Cola Arena
  • 10 Minutes – Jumeirah Beach
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 15 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – La Mer Beach
  • 20 Minutes – The Palm Jumeirah
  •  20 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 50 Minutes – Al Maktoum Airport

Meraas Fern Gallery

The development of Meraas Fern Apartments is currently in the off-plan stage and under construction. You can visit the site with us to witness the progress of the development. However, if you want to get an idea of how the completed development will look, you can take a look at these gallery images.

Meraas Fern Location

Meraas Fern
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Meraas Fern.