Meraas Myrtle

Meraas Myrtle Central Park at City Walk,Dubai

AED 1,246,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Q2 2025


Meraas Myrtle Key Highlights

  • 1 & 2 Bed Green-facing Apartments
  • 10% Booking Amount
  • Part of Central Park Community, Jumeirah district
  • Futuristic Facilities and Amenities
  •  Blending Modern Architecture with Green

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Meraas Myrtle Payment Plan

The developer has perfectly planned an easy payment scheme wherein the buyer can reserve a unit by making a payment of just 10% of the total amount. During the construction phase, the buyer will pay 40% in four small, equal instalments, with the remaining 50% due upon possession

Down Payment
During Construction
On Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Meraas Myrtle

Meraas Myrtle Welcomes You Home

Myrtle Apartments by Meraas offer a luxurious urban lifestyle surrounded by greenery, enhancing the quality of life for its residents. These bonus features contribute to the appeal of this residential development. The development includes 1 & 2-bedroom apartments for sale, nestled within lush green landscapes in the heart of the Central Part at City Walk community. This location creates an ideal setting for a luxurious and tranquil lifestyle.

The design of both the residential development and the community takes into consideration the evolving lifestyles of modern home-buyers, aiming to provide ample opportunities for a healthy life. Each unit boasts a modern, sleek design with an exclusive touch of luxury and sophistication, ensuring proper ventilation to foster a positive environment. The community itself is fully integrated, offering all the amenities required for a comfortable lifestyle just around the corner.

Meraas Myrtle at City Walk is a meticulously planned development that prioritizes resident comfort and luxury. Consequently, a wide range of amenities and facilities are incorporated into the development. Coupled with its prime location and the reputable developer, Meraas, this development presents an excellent investment opportunity.

Meraas Myrtle Available Units

1 BR
2 BR

Meraas Myrtle Property Benefits & Features

Meraas Myrtle Central Park at City Walk offers a wide range of amenities and facilities for its residents. These amenities are not only of the highest quality but also serve to promote a healthy and active lifestyle among the residents. Additionally, there is something catered to every member of your family, including a play area for children, a gym for adults, and green parks for senior citizens.

  • Pools and water play areas
  • Kids play area
  • Running track
  • Dog park
  • Multi-use games and sports lawns
  • Tennis and squash courts
  • Skate-able landscape
  • Outdoor gym and fitness station
  • Spa and sauna
  • Yoga and meditation areas
  • Function rooms
  • Outdoor barbeque areas
Know More Amenities

Meraas Myrtle Floor Plans

At Myrtle Apartments by Meraas, you have the option to select from 1 or 2-bedroom apartments, each meticulously designed to meet various resident needs, including access to daylight, fresh air, captivating views, and privacy. Furthermore, every unit offers ample space to comfortably accommodate family members and their belongings.

1 Bedroom
Meraas Myrtle

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 728.51 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Meraas Myrtle

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1154.33 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Meraas Myrtle

Meraas Myrtle Location Advantages

Myrtle Apartments by Meraas are situated within the Central Park at City Walk community, nestled in the Jumeirah district. This strategic location boasts exceptional connectivity, facilitated by the excellent road networks, the proximity of Al Wasl Road and Sheikh Zayed Road allows swift access to various destinations across Dubai within few minutes.  Moreover, an array of amenities including malls, markets, schools, restaurants, and hospitals are conveniently located in close proximity.

  • 1 Minute – City Walk Mall
  • 5 Minutes – Coca-Cola Arena
  • 10 Minutes – Jumeirah Beach
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 15 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – La Mer Beach
  • 20 Minutes – The Palm Jumeirah
  • 20 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 50 Minutes – Al Maktoum Airport

Meraas Myrtle Gallery

The project is currently in the off-plan stage, with construction work in full swing. You can either visit the site or view the gallery images to get a better idea of your future home.

Meraas Myrtle Location

Meraas Myrtle
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Meraas Myrtle.