Haven By Aldar at Dubailand
Haven By Aldar Key Highlights
- Luxurious 4, 5 & 6 Bed Villas
- 3 & 4 Bed Townhouses
- Book Now With Only 5%
- Easy 60:40 Payment Plan
- Part of Smart Community Haven by Aldar
- Wide Range of Sustainability Features
- Enjoy Luxury With Wellness
Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.
Haven By Aldar Payment Plan
Aldar Haven is a new development offering villas & townhouses at very attractive prices with an easy payment plan. Here, you can book any of these villas by making just a 5% down payment and selecting a 60:40 payment plan. With this plan, 60% is payable during construction, and the remaining 40% is due at the time of handover.
For example, let’s consider a villa with a price of AED 2,500,000. By making a 5% booking payment, you can secure this villa for AED 125,000.
During the construction phase, you’ll pay 55% of the total price in small instalments, which amounts to AED 1,375,000.
Upon completion, only 40% of the total cost, which is AED 1,000,000, remains pending for payment at the time of handover.
Download Detailed Payment Plan.
Haven By Aldar Brief Overview
Haven by Aldar is Aldar’s first residential development in Dubai located in Dubailand. This development is a part of the smart community offering 4, 5 & 6 Bed Villas and 3 & 4 Bed townhouses. The project is thoughtfully situated in close proximity to schools, parks, and numerous retail outlets, making it a best choice for families and residents seeking a convenient and comfortable living environment.
If we talk about the Dubailand community, it is one of the best communities in Dubai developed by Dubai Properties. This community is known for its perfect master planning, spread over 3 billion sq. ft. of land with homes, shops, restaurants, hotels and fun places.
Haven by Aldar is a first residential development by this developer with the intention to offer a healthy and happy life to the residents. Here you will enjoy living under the trees, with everything carefully planned to make you feel good. If you are looking for a peaceful living environment with the best quality luxury homes, complete with contemporary amenities, Elite Haven Villas development is the ideal place.
Haven By Aldar Available Units
Haven By Aldar Property Benefits & Features
Haven by Aldar in Dubailand is a world-class residential development with exceptional features and amenities. This development is dedicated to providing a convenient and comfortable life for its future residents. Some of the best amenities and features are:
- Wellness Centre
- Run & Ride Tracks
- Shaded Play Zone
- Central Park
- Meditation Pavilion
- The Streams
- Air Fitness
- Reflexology Paths
- Retail Therapy
- Play Haven
- Tranquility Pool
- Nature Trail
- Picnic Patch
- Zen Garden
- Splash Pool
- Plunge Pool
- Basketball Court
Haven By Aldar Location Advantages
Aldar Elite Haven Villas & Townhouses development is situated in the heart of Dubailand, offers direct access from its proximity to Hessa Street and Emirates Road. This development is advantageously positioned within Dubailand district, providing easy access to essential amenities and connectivity to different parts of Dubai.
- 20 Minutes – Business Way
- 15 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport
- 15 Minutes – Dubai Exhibition Centre
- 07 Minutes – Global Village
- 07 Minutes – IMG World of Adventure
- 5 Minutes – Hamdan Sports Complex
- 5 Minutes – Dubai Cycling Course
- 5 Minutes – Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
- 5 Minutes – Motor City
Haven By Aldar Gallery
Aldar Elite Haven Villas is the latest launch offering luxury villas with the best lifestyle and smart features. You can contact us to schedule a site visit, or you can first view the gallery images of this development.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Haven by Aldar?
Haven by Aldar is the latest development within Aldar’s first residential community in Dubailand.
What types of villas & Townhouses are available at Aldar Haven?
At Aldar Haven you can choose from 4, 5 & 4 Bed Villas & 3 & 4 Bed Townhouses.
How can I book or purchase a villa or townhouse at Aldar Elite Haven?
You can book a villa or townhouse here with only 5% of the booking amount. For more information you can contact Top Luxury Property.
What is the timeline for the completion of Aldar Haven Villas & Townhouses?
Expected handover date of this project is Q3 2027.
What is the developer’s track record and reputation?
Aldar is one of the reputed real estate developers in UAE, for more information you can contact Top Luxury Property.