Emaar Harbour Gate

Emaar Harbour Gate & Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1,100,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

2022 Q3


Emaar Harbour GateKey Highlights

  • Luxury 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments
  • Book Now Only With 20%
  • Part of Dubai Creek Harbour Community
  • Eye-Catching Views of Water and City Skyline
  • Wide Range of Leisure and Attraction Facilities
  • Family-Friendly Development

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Emaar Harbour GatePayment Plan

Emaar Harbour Gate is now ready to move in, with a straightforward payment plan. You can reserve a unit with just 20% down payment, and the remaining 80% will be due at the time of possession. Feel free to contact us for detailed information about this payment plan.

down payment
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Harbour Gate

Emaar Harbour Gate Welcomes You Home

Emaar Harbour Gate at Dubai Creek Harbour offers ready-to-move-in 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments with captivating views and exceptional features. Each unit is meticulously designed to provide utmost comfort, luxury, and peace of mind. Enjoy an exceptional lifestyle with these luxury apartments in a fully-developed community that boasts an easily accessible location.

Dubai Creek Harbour is a master-planned community by Emaar Properties, designed to preserve both the cultural and environmental aspects of the neighborhood. As a resident of this community, you will not only enjoy luxurious amenities and features but also be treated to captivating views, native flora and fauna, and cultural heritage.

Emaar Harbour Gate’s development is adorned with lush green spaces, water bodies, and abundant amenities. Designed to offer high-end luxury and convenience, the two stepped towers stand majestically in the heart of the community, serving as a landmark development. Each day, wake up to captivating views of the Dubai Skyline and Dubai Creek, among others, and relish the finest lifestyle that Dubai Creek has to offer.

Emaar Harbour GateAvailable Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR

Emaar Harbour GateProperty Benefits & Features

As a resident of Emaar Harbour Gate, you will have access to the amenities and services provided by the development and the community. Numerous surprises await you within the amenities and facilities area, offering opportunities for you and your family to enjoy. Some of the best amenities are:-

  • Community Pool & Kid’s Pool
  • Barbeque
  • Fully Equipped Gym
  • Expansive Outdoor Play Area
  • Multi-Purpose Community Room
  • Retail
  • Town Centre
  • Co-Working Spaces
  • Club
  • Walking Tracks
Know More Amenities

Emaar Harbour Gate Floor Plans

Emaar Harbour Gate is an exclusive development with optimal floor plans tailored to cater to different budgets and requirements. These floor plans have been meticulously designed to eliminate dead space, ensuring that every square foot is maximally utilized. Additionally, residents can enjoy ample daylight, freshness, captivating views, and privacy in every apartment.

1 Bedroom
Emaar Harbour Gate

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 846

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Emaar Harbour Gate

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1162.72

Get Full Floorplan
3 Bedroom
Emaar Harbour Gate

3 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1648.39

Get Full Floorplan
Emaar Harbour Gate

Emaar Harbour GateLocation Advantages

Emaar Harbour Gate development is ideally situated within the Dubai Creek Harbour community. It boasts a prime location in Dubai that offers a life of luxury with convenient access from every corner of the city. Enjoy effortless accessibility to major key destinations, including Dubai Creek, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, Dubai Downtown, Desert Safari Park, Dubai Frame, Dubai International Airport, and many more.

  • 40 Minutes – Al Maktoum Airport
  • 35 Minutes – Expo 2021
  • 25 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 15 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Khalifa
  • 10 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 05 Minutes – Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • 12 Minutes – Dubai Design District


Emaar Harbour GateGallery

Living in Emaar Harbour Gate is both convenient and luxurious. Take a look at these gallery images to get the best idea.

Emaar Harbour GateLocation

Emaar Harbour Gate
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Harbour Gate.