×
Header Hero

Emaar Creek Rise At Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1,365,888

Starting Price

25:75 (Post Handover)

Payment Plan

Q1 2023

Handover

Get More Info

Project Details

Emaar Creek Rise Key Highlights

  • 15% Down Payment
  • 3 Years Post- Handover Plan
  • Luxurious apartments with 1, 2, and 3 Bedrooms
  • Ready-To-Move-In Apartments
  • Convenient location with access to several amenities
  • Protection around the clock
  • Beautiful views of the parkland and creek
  • 700,000 square meters of greenery and open areas

Emaar Creek Rise Payment Plan

The post-handover payment plan for Creek Rise by Emaar, which offers a 25:75 payment structure, presents a range of favorable options. The payment structure for booking a residential apartment includes an initial payment of 25% at the time of handover and remaining 75% is to be paid after the handover, spread over 36 months.

15%
On Booking Date
Down Payment
10%
On Handover
On 100% Completion
75%
Post Handover
Within 36 Months
Get Detailed Payment Plan
Image 1

Emaar Creek Rise Brief Overview

The Creek Rise Apartments, by Emaar Properties, offer a selection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. The development features two luxury apartment towers with amazing sights of Creek Island Parkland and the Dubai Creek Tower.

It is located in the northern part of Creek Island and has a view of a nearby park. It has direct access to the island’s street and is only a short walk from Emaar Square, the famous global shopping center. Also, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the city’s main roads, Downtown Dubai, and the airport, thanks to the convenient location of these residences.

These spacious, modern residences include exquisite interior design and breathtaking views of the city. The property features numerous high-quality conveniences, such as a heated pool, an ultra-modern gym, and a dedicated play area for children.

Download Brochure

Emaar Creek Rise Starting Price

Emaar Creek Rise is a ready to move luxury project and here you can use the best side of living as well as surroundings with starting price of AED 1.3 million. Just call Top Luxury Property and get the best deal.
AED 1,365,888
Book a Unit

Emaar Creek Rise Location Advantages

Creek Rise, a residential development, is situated in the highly desirable area of Dubai Creek Harbour. With its convenient proximity to the island’s circular boulevard and a little walk to Emaar Square, this location offers immediate accessibility.

Within 10 to 15 minutes, residents of the area can conveniently reach prominent locations such as the Dubai main road, Downtown Dubai, and Dubai International Airport. So, access the various significant spots, such as DIFC, Emirates Tower, Dubai Garden Glow, Zabeel Stadium, and Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and enjoy your life.

Get VIP Access
Location Advantages Image

Emaar Creek Rise Features & Amenities

Now, you can experience the highest level of luxury at Creek Rise Apartments, where you will find a unique and luxurious ambiance. The residence offers a range of the best facilities and amenities that provide an elevated level of recreational opportunities, enabling individuals to relax and escape the pressures of their professional lives.
Know More Amenitites

Emaar Creek Rise Floorplan

Creek Rise Apartments provide spacious and carefully designed interiors, featuring 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units that are complemented by their exceptional luxurious finishing and fittings. The architectural design showcases a high standard of sophistication, featuring breathtaking views across Dubai Creek. Enjoy the main bedroom, bedrooms, family living areas, guest rooms, maid’s room, dining and living areas, storeroom, kitchen, balcony, and abundant parking places in its beautifully designed settings.

Request Detailed Floorplan

Emaar Creek Rise Photo Gallery

Browse our gallery to see Emaar Creek Rise’s stunning vistas, stylish accommodations, and tranquil ambiance. Each picture describes the affluent life you could soon live. Take advantage of this community as your future home. Contact us today to learn about price, availability, and how you may start living in one of Dubai’s most exclusive neighborhoods.

Galary imgGalary imgGalary img
Galary imgGalary imgGalary img
Project Connectivity Image

Emaar Creek Rise Project Connectivity

    Know More About Location

    Emaar Creek Rise Frequently Asked Questions

    Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation
    Whatsapp Now E-Brochure

    Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
    Register now for exclusive offers in .