Emaar Creek Gate

Emaar Creek Gate At Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1,243,888

Starting Price

60:40 (Post Handover)

Payment Plan

2022

Handover

Emaar Creek Gate Key Highlights

  • Water-facing 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments
  • 60% down payment (Ready-To-Move-In)
  • Part of the Dubai Creek Harbour Community
  • Eye-Catching Views of the Dubai Creek
  • Walking Distance from Retail
  • World-Class Amenities & Features

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

       

Emaar Creek Gate Starting Price

AED 1,243,888

Emaar Creek Gate Payment Plan

Emaar Creek Gate is a ready-to-move-in development in Dubai Creek Harbour. Fortunately, there is still an applicable payment plan for the available units. Here, you only need to pay 60% of the total amount as a down payment and the remaining 40% over 24 months. This makes it the best deal among ready-to-move-in properties

60%
Down Payment
40%
Post Handover
commission-icon
No Commission
shake-hands-icon
Direct Sales
trusted-shield-icon
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Creek Gate

Emaar Creek Gate Welcomes You Home

Creek Gate Apartments by Emaar Properties offers the best opportunity in the ready-to-move-in segment within the Creek Harbour community. Here, you can purchase 1, 2 & 3-bedroom apartments (subject to availability). Residents of this development and community enjoy the marina lifestyle and the proximity to the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, a major tourist attraction.

Emaar Creek Gate is a high-rise development that offers captivating views of the community, creek, and city skyline. In this development, each unit exudes luxury, comfort, and peace, while the outdoors are brimming with energy and excitement through waterfront hotspots. This location is where Dubai’s future and past converge in perfect harmony.

Emaar Creek Gate by Emaar Properties is the best residential development situated in the prime location of Dubai. Here, residents can enjoy the finest aspects of Dubai’s life within close reach. Being a part of the Dubai Creek Harbour community, Creek Gate offers lush green surroundings, convenience, and picturesque views as an integral part of daily life.

Emaar Creek Gate Available Units

1 BR
Apartments
2 BR
Apartments
3 BR
Apartments
4 BR
Apartments

Emaar Creek Gate Property Benefits & Features

When it comes to the amenities and features at Creek Gate, expectations are very high because two renowned names are associated with this development: Emaar Properties and the Dubai Creek Harbour Community. As a result, the amenities and features in this development surpass expectations. Here, everything has been meticulously planned with every requirement and expectation in mind. Some of the standout amenities include

  • Kids Play Area
  • Restaurants & Cafes
  • Gym
  • Swimming Pools
Know More Amenities

Emaar Creek Gate Floor Plans

At the Emaar Creek Gate development, you can choose from luxurious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. However, please be aware that the development has been ready-to-move-in since 2022, resulting in very limited remaining inventory. When considering the layout design, each unit has been meticulously planned in various sizes and floor plans, prioritizing spaciousness and strategically placed windows and doors to ensure privacy and ventilation are taken into consideration.

1 Bedroom
Emaar Creek Gate

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 725.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Emaar Creek Gate

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1111.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 Bedroom
Emaar Creek Gate

3 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1490.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Emaar Creek Gate

Emaar Creek Gate Location Advantages

Emaar Creek Gate in Dubai Creek Harbour is a perfect location from every point of view. It’s a place where you can easily commute to every part of Dubai with great convenience. Moreover, this location is renowned for its captivating views, tranquil surroundings, and the availability of all the amenities and features required for a luxurious lifestyle

  • 49 Minutes – Al Maktoum Airport
  • 35 Minutes – Dubai Expo site
  • 25 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 10 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  •  05 Minutes – Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary
  • 05 Minutes – Creek Marina
  • 08 Minutes – Creek Beach

Emaar Creek Gate Gallery

Emaar Creek Gate Apartments are now ready to move in. You can view the gallery images or contact us for a site visit

Emaar Creek Gate Location

Emaar Creek Gate
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Creek Gate.