Header Hero

Emaar The Valley Phase 2, Dubai

AED 2,480,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Announcing Soon


Get More Info

Project Details

Emaar The Valley Phase 2Key Highlights

  • Book With Low Down Payment
  • Flexible 80:20 Payment plans
  • 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses
  • Part of the established The Valley community by Emaar
  • Surrounded by lush landscaping and open spaces
  • Close to amenities like retail area, sports facilities, kids play areas
  • Easy access to Dubai Al Ain Road and nearby areas

Emaar The Valley Phase 2Payment Plan

Emaar is known for offering flexible payment plans for its developments. You can pay 80% in small installments, which includes the booking amount, and the remaining 20% at the time of handover.

During Construction
In Small Installments
On Handover
On 100% Completion
Get Detailed Payment Plan
Image 1

Emaar The Valley Phase 2Brief Overview

The Valley Phase 2 will form part of Emaar’s flagship mega-development, The Valley Dubai. Located conveniently off Dubai-Al Ain Road, The Valley aims to be a benchmark community focused on nature, adventure and quality living.

As part of Phase 2, Emaar will offer modern 3 & 4-bedroom townhouses built around community parks and play areas. Units will balance contemporary finishes with ample space for the whole family to enjoy.

Set amidst lush greenery, every home enjoys a high-quality finish and picturesque views. Phase 2 allows you to be part of an established community with a reputable developer while also gaining access to upcoming amenities catered towards an active lifestyle.

With versatile townhouses and generous villas, you have the chance to invest early and watch your property value rise over the years in this attractive neighborhood.

Download Brochure

Emaar The Valley Phase 2Starting Price

The starting price for The Valley Phase 2 is very attractive. You can buy a 3-bed townhouse for AED 2.4 million onwards. You can also call Top Luxury Property to get the latest pricing information.
AED 2,480,000
Book a Unit

Emaar The Valley Phase 2 Location Advantages

Strategically located off Dubai-Al Ain Road, The Valley Phase 2 will allow quick access to Dubai’s best destinations. You get access to amenities like schools, hospitals, malls and entertainment destinations very easily.

Get VIP Access
Location Advantages Image

Emaar The Valley Phase 2Features & Amenities

As part of future Emaar The Valley Phase 2 development, you can expect access to many world-class amenities. Not only this, but you can also access the wider The Valley Community’s amenities. Here are special amenities in Emaar The Valley Phase 2.
Know More Amenitites

Emaar The Valley Phase 2 Floorplan

Floor plans for The Valley Phase 2 are yet to be revealed. However, interested buyers can expect well-designed, contemporary townhouses and villas balancing space, natural light and smart home functionality. Units will come in 3, 4 and 5-bed configurations to suit different family needs. The 3 & 4-bedroom townhouses' average size ranges around 2,447 Sq.ft.whereas 4-bedroom Semi-Detached Villas have 4,041 Sq.ft. Total area. For full floor plans of Emaar Valley Phase 2, follow our website.

Request Detailed Floorplan

Emaar The Valley Phase 2 Photo Gallery

Capture the urban view of the Emaar The Valley Phase 2 through this gallery window from here.

Galary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary img
Galary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary img
Project Connectivity Image

Emaar The Valley Phase 2 Project Connectivity

Emaar The Valley Phase 2 is conveniently located along Dubai-Al Ain Road. It allows swift access to highways linking different parts of Dubai. Key routes like Emirates Road and Sheikh Zayed Road can be easily accessed.

    Know More About Location

    Emaar The Valley Phase 2 Frequently Asked Questions

    Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation
    Whatsapp Now E-Brochure

    Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
    Register now for exclusive offers in .