×
Header Hero

Emaar Surf At Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1,130,000

Starting Price

70:30

Payment Plan

Ready To Move

Handover

Get More Info

Project Details

Emaar SurfKey Highlights

  • Book Now with Only 10%
  • 30:70 Easy Payment Plan
  • Luxurious 1, 2, and, 3 Bedroom Apartments
  • Waterfront Destination with Modern Architecture
  • 2650 sq. m. Plaza with Vida Hotel
  • Proximity to Creek Beach
  • Pristine View of Dubai Creek Tower
  • Gated Community with Plenty of Amenities
  • Pedestrian Bridge to Creek Island Dubai
  • Creek Marina Within Walking Distance

Emaar SurfPayment Plan

Emaar Surf of Dubai Creek Harbour has introduced an easy 2-year post-handover payment plan for the residents. You have to pay 70% on handover and on post-handover, you will get 24 months to pay the remaining 30%.

10%
Down Payment
50%
During Construction
10%
On Handover
30%
Post Handover
Get Detailed Payment Plan
Image 1

Emaar SurfBrief Overview

Emaar Surf is a modern and luxurious part of the Dubai Creek Harbour. This is where the bustling cityscape seamlessly blends with the tranquil beachfront. Emaar Surf offers an exquisite collection of 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, redefining the concept of extravagant living in Dubai. This visionary project is part of Dubai’s ambitious waterfront destination and is set to raise the bar in architectural design and quality of life. Surf residents are treated to awe-inspiring views of Dubai Creek, while also having the privilege of experiencing the serene beauty of Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. With proximity to prominent landmarks like Dubai Square Mall and the iconic Burj Khalifa, Surf’s location is second to none.

The highlight of Surf is its stunning beachfront location. This comes with the picturesque vistas of Dubai Creek Marina and the pristine white beach. This idyllic setting creates a serene and stress-free lifestyle environment, allowing residents to immerse themselves in a world of tranquility. Emaar Surf of Dubai Creek Harbour also boasts a vibrant waterfront plaza that hosts a plethora of unique experiences. It is surrounded by promenades, farmers’ markets, and community events, fostering a strong sense of belonging.

Key highlights of Surf include a sprawling 2650 sqm plaza with a boutique Vida Hotel. The development is a gated community that boasts a pedestrian bridge connecting residents to Creek Island Dubai. With the Creek Marina Yacht Club just a 5-minute walk away and the promise of unforgettable sunset views, Surf is truly a dream destination for those seeking the perfect blend of luxury, serenity, and connectivity in Dubai Creek Harbour.

Download Brochure

Emaar SurfStarting Price

Emaar Surf is a ready-to-move-in development at Dubai Creek Harbour offering luxurious 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments at very attractive prices (depending on availability and current market trends). Please call Top Luxury Property for the exact details.
AED 1,130,000
Book a Unit

Emaar Surf Location Advantages

Emaar Surf at Dubai Creek Harbour is exactly where you want to be. Amidst the hustle of the city, this place promises quiet with its waterfront and a private balcony. Along with that, it also has a smooth tram and road connectivity to make your life simple.

Get VIP Access
Location Advantages Image

Emaar SurfFeatures & Amenities

Emaar Surf is located at a prime spot, making it every individual, couple, and family’s dream. It has all kinds of amenities which makes the gated community a great choice to start a new life. With the closeness to everyday facilities and a waterfront view, Emaar Surf is where you can kick back, relax, and unwind after a long day.
Know More Amenitites

Emaar Surf Floorplan

Emaar Surf sprawls across the Dubai Creek Harbour and brings royalty into your life effortlessly. It has modern 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartment options. Each of these has floor-to-ceiling windows for natural sunlight and a beautiful view of the waterfront. The interior of these homes complements lush green spaces, serene pools, and a contemporary plaza. There are private balconies that can range anywhere from 64 sqm to 125 sqm.

Request Detailed Floorplan

Emaar Surf Photo Gallary

Check out the images of Emaar Surf through this slideshow and step into the world of luxury that awaits. For more information about the project, feel free to contact us.

Galary imgGalary img
Galary imgGalary img
Project Connectivity Image

Emaar Surf Project Connectivity

    Know More About Location

    Emaar Surf Frequently Asked Questions

    Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation
    Whatsapp Now E-Brochure

    Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
    Register now for exclusive offers in .