Emaar Marina Vista

Marina Vista at Emaar Beachfront

AED 2,058,888

Starting Price


Payment Plan

2023 Q1


Emaar Marina VistaKey Highlights

  • 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bed Beachfront Apartments
  • Ready-To-Move-In Residences
  • Post Handover Payment Plan
  • Part of Emaar Beachfront Community
  • Eye-Catching Views of The Arabian Sea and City
  • Best Amenities & Facilities

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Emaar Marina VistaPayment Plan

Marina Vista at Emaar Beachfront is now ready for occupancy. However, you still have the option to choose a post-handover payment plan if any developer inventory remains available. Under this payment plan, you will need to pay 80% during possession and the remaining 20% post-handover within 24 months.

On Booking
During Construction
On Handover
Post Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Marina Vista

Emaar Marina Vista Brief Overview

Emaar Properties presents Marina Vista at the Emaar Beachfront community, redefining the luxury living experience in Dubai. This residential project offers an exclusive collection of 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom beachfront apartments with branded fittings and fixtures. Every unit in this development provides a captivating view of the Dubai Marina and the Arabian Gulf. If you are truly seeking an inspired lifestyle for your family, Marina Vista is the perfect place for you.

Emaar Marina Vista embodies a Miami-style living experience, where these apartments exude luxury and elegance. The luxurious and tranquil environment creates the perfect setting for relaxation and recreational activities, far removed from the hustle and bustle of the city. Here, you can enjoy an uncompromised lifestyle.

Whether it’s a 1-bedroom or 4-bedroom apartment, every unit boasts stylish interiors and premium fittings. They offer spacious living areas and private spaces, creating an ideal environment for comfortable family living. The grand floor-to-ceiling windows ensure that every home is well-ventilated and fresh.

Emaar Marina VistaAvailable Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR
4 BR

Emaar Marina VistaProperty Benefits & Features

Emaar Properties offers a wide range of amenities at Marina Vista, setting a new standard for excellence. Thanks to its ideal location, you will discover numerous dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Within the development, you will find everything you need to pursue your hobbies or fitness goals. Some of the best amenities include:

  • Swimming Pool
  • Community health club
  • Fitness centre
  • Art centre
  • Play area for children
  • Round the clock security
  • Ample parking space
Know More Amenities

Emaar Marina Vista Floor Plans

Choose any 1, 2, 3 or 4 Bed Apartments in Emaar Marina Vista, each with its own distinctive floor plan style, varying in size and layout. Every unit is thoughtfully designed to maximize available space, creating a best home for the residents.

1 BR
Emaar Marina Vista

1 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 745.83 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 BR
Emaar Marina Vista

2 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1110.08 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 BR
Emaar Marina Vista

3 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 2043.24 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
4 BR
Emaar Marina Vista

4 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 2249.44 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Emaar Marina Vista

Emaar Marina VistaLocation Advantages

Emaar Marina Vista within the Emaar Beachfront community represents the perfect blend of premier residential living and an ideal city location. Emaar Beachfront enjoys a strategic position with easy access to major transportation hubs, including metro stations, bus stops, and taxi stands. Moreover, nearby roads enable residents to explore the city and its numerous attractions within minutes.

  • 45 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 25 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 05 Minutes – Sheikh Zayed Road
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 11 Minutes – Al Khail Metro Station
  • 16 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 12 Minutes – Sufouh beach

Emaar Marina VistaGallery

Emaar Marina Vista is a ready-to-move-in development. Explore its luxurious features through our gallery images.

Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Marina Vista.