Emaar Dubai Creek Residences At Dubai Creek Harbour
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Key Highlights
- Waterfront 1, 2 and 3 ready-to-move apartments with modern layouts
- Excellent location in the heart of Dubai Harbour’s Creek
- 24-hour protection
- Featuring a picturesque island park, shops, and restaurants.
- Facilities and amenities of the highest quality
- Six waterfront residential towers with contemporary design
Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Payment Plan
A convenient post-handover payment plan is offered for Creek Residences at Dubai Creek Harbour. Under this plan, you pay 20% of the total price before the handover and the remaining 80% over the course of 36 months following the handover. When it comes to reserving an apartment in this prestigious residential development, prospective buyers will be fine with doing so, thanks to the appealing payment plans that are available.
Download Detailed Payment Plan.
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Welocomes You Home
Located in Dubai Creek Harbour, the premium Creek Residences by Emaar Properties offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments. This ultimate development consists of six ultra-modern towers with a variety of high-quality amenities, as well as a seaside and marina lifestyle.
Located in the prestigious Dubai Creek Harbour, the residences are surrounded by a wide range of entertainment options, retail outlets, and public amenities. Also, the famous Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, which is located adjacent to the development, is home to more than 450 animals.
There are three residential towers in the development and 30 storeys in T1, 35 in T2, and 40 in T3. In total, there are 872 apartments where residences have access to wonderful amenities like an Island park, waterfront promenade, creek beach, and yacht club with 81 berths.
The island’s marina yacht clubs, boardwalk, and green parks all contribute to a wonderful sense of community. A marina lifestyle and an urban setting distinguish this development, which is surrounded by beautiful waterfront areas with yacht clubs, pools, a world-class harbour, a shopping podium, and a boulevard.
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Property Benefits & Features
The luxurious Emaar Creek Residences are designed to help you relax and enjoy life to the fullest. Beautifully planned spaces make it simple to live a high-style life, and residents have access to a wide variety of leisure and entertainment options. Take advantage of these spots to get in touch with nature and unwind after a busy day.
- Swimming Pool
- Retail Outlets
- Pool Deck
- Kids Play Area
- Gardens and Parks
- Day Care Centre
- Yacht Clubs
- Restaurants and Cafes
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Floor Plans
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences by Emaar Properties offers spacious 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments with open floor layouts, making it a wonderful place to call home. The apartments are beautifully designed with the best layout structure. The bedroom sizes range from 1 Bedroom with Terrace of 880.00 Sq Ft, 2 Bedroom with Terrace of 1423.00 Sq Ft and 3 Bedroom with Terrace of 2153.00 Sq Ft.
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Location Advantages
Emaar Creek Residences is located in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour, making it easy to access several important destinations. This residential tower is surrounded by playgrounds, stores, government buildings, and everything else you’d expect to have in a residential option. Thus, the residences in Emaar Dubai Creek are also in close proximity to highways that lead to Ras Al Khor Road and Nad Al Hamar Road, and it is very convenient to travel to a wide variety of remarkable locations.
- 25 minutes’ drive to City Centre Mirdif
- 24 minutes’ drive to Dubai International Airport
- 27 minutes’ drive to Dubai Frame
- 31 minutes’ drive to Downtown Dubai
Emaar Dubai Creek Residences Gallery
Browse our gallery to see Emaar Dubai Creek Residences’ stunning vistas, stylish accommodations, and tranquil ambience. Each picture describes the affluent life you could soon live. Take advantage of this community as your future home. Contact us today to learn about price, availability, and how you may start living in one of Dubai’s most exclusive neighbourhoods.