Emaar Downtown Views II

Emaar Downtown Views II

AED 1,510,888

Starting Price


Payment Plan

2022 Q3


Emaar Downtown Views IIKey Highlights

  • 1, 2 & 3 Bed Luxury Apartments
  • Post Handover Payment Plan
  • Positioned At Dubai Downtown
  • Overlooking Burj Khalifa and The Opera District
  • Easy Accessibility and Mobility
  • Nearby Tallest Landmark and Dancing Fountain

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Emaar Downtown Views IIPayment Plan

Emaar Downtown Views II apartments are now ready for occupancy. If you wish to purchase an apartment here, you will be required to pay 80% at the time of possession and the remaining 20% after possession within 24 months. This payment plan offers an excellent option for home buyers interested in ready-to-move-in apartments.

Post Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Downtown Views II

Emaar Downtown Views II Brief Overview

Downtown Views II, as the name suggests, is a residential project in Downtown that offers captivating views of the city. This residential development by Emaar Properties offers 1, 2, & 3-bedroom apartments in three high-rise towers with 64, 59, and 51 storeys respectively. Each tower is strategically positioned to ensure unobstructed views without interference from other towers.

If we talk about specially 3 number towers then this is the most luxurious tower of 51 storey offering the best luxury with best amenities & features. Every tower of this residential project offers beautifully planned and fully-fitted apartments. Here you can expect everything like best quality life, abundance of daylight & fresh air, comfort and luxury.

So, inside the apartments there will be floor to ceiling windows, best specifications & modern fitting & fixtures and outside the apartments there are lots of things to enjoy from a wealth of luxury amenities, including a spacious lounge, a temperature-controlled outdoor pool, a poolside BBQ area, and a children’s pool.

Emaar Downtown Views IIAvailable Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR

Emaar Downtown Views IIProperty Benefits & Features

Emaar Downtown Views 2 offers a wide range of amenities and features that cater to the diverse requirements of residents. This exceptional apartment living experience can be fully enjoyed with these facilities and features. So, come and discover which amenity perfectly aligns with your hobbies or fitness goals.

  • 24-hour Front Desk
  • 24-hour Security
  • Built-in white goods
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Children’s Playroom
  • High-end Lobby
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gym
Know More Amenities

Emaar Downtown Views II Floor Plans

At Emaar Downtown View II you can choose from 1, 2 or 3 Bed Apartments available with spacious layouts, modern interior design, branded fittings & fixtures and everything that makes a home luxury & comfortable for the family.

1 Bedroom
Emaar Downtown Views II

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 728.39 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Emaar Downtown Views II

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1093.40 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 Bedroom
Emaar Downtown Views II

3 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1627.39 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan

Emaar Downtown Views IILocation Advantages

Downtown Views II in Downtown Dubai enjoys an exceptional location, with everything just a few steps away, including shopping avenues, retail stores, malls, metro stations, and highways. Downtown Dubai is the heart of the city, where you don’t have to go far to find anything you need. Its well-connected location through Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road ensures excellent access to various parts of Dubai.

  • 20 Minutes – Dubai Creek Harbour
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai Opera
  • 13 Minutes – Jumeirah Beach
  • 10 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai International Financial Centre
  • 24 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 20 Minutes – The Dubai Mall
  • 44 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport

Emaar Downtown Views IIGallery

Emaar Downtown Views II is now ready for occupancy. You can visit the site to see everything in person or view the gallery images from the comfort of your home.

Emaar Downtown Views IILocation

Emaar Downtown Views II
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Downtown Views II.