×
Header Hero

Emaar Creekside 18 At Dubai Creek Harbour

AED 1,246,888

Starting Price

50:50

Payment Plan

Ready to Move-In

Handover

Get More Info

Project Details

Emaar Creekside 18 Key Highlights

  • Book Now With 25% Down Payment
  • 50:50 Easy Payment Plan
  • Modern 37-storey High-Rise Twin Towers
  • 1, 2, and 3-bedroom Apartments
  • Additional Podium Apartments
  • Appealing Skyline and Lush Greenery
  • Modern Facilities for Everyone
  • Proximity to Bird Sanctuary

Emaar Creekside 18 Payment Plan

The payment place for Emaar Creekside 18 at Dubai Creek Harbour is hassle-free and easy. You can book the desired apartment and pay 25% as a down payment. After the apartment has been handed over to you, you have to pay the remaining 75% within the next 2 years.

25%
Down Payment
On Booking Date
25%
On Handover
On 100% Completion
50%
Post Handover
Within 24 Months
Get Detailed Payment Plan
Image 1

Emaar Creekside 18 Brief Overview

Emaar Creekside 18 is a remarkable residential development with its twin towers standing tall along the palm tree-lined waterfront. These towers represent a harmonious blend of contemporary aesthetics and the charm of the local environment. The property offers a range of luxurious apartments, including two-, three, and four-bedroom options. Each of these apartments gives you stunning views of the iconic Dubai Creek Tower and the mesmerising skyline of Downtown Dubai.

Emaar Creekside 18 of Dubai Creek Harbour enjoys a privileged location, mere steps away from Dubai Square. Accessibility is a breeze, thanks to the circular boulevard connecting the towers to Creek Island, making Downtown Dubai and Dubai International Airport conveniently reachable within a 10 to 15-minute drive. The residences themselves are a sight to behold, featuring elegant glass-fronted architecture and spacious balconies. Moreover, the towers are anchored to a podium adorned with green walkways and lush open spaces, offering residents their own oasis of tranquillity.

The allure of Creekside 18 extends beyond its boundaries, as it is surrounded by thriving business and shopping districts within Creek Island’s parkland. Here, residents can indulge in a diverse array of gourmet restaurants, vibrant cafes, and entertainment venues, enhancing their overall living experience. Creekside 18 stands as a testament to luxury living in a prime location, where modernity meets the timeless charm of Dubai’s waterfront, making it an exceptional place to call home.

Download Brochure

Emaar Creekside 18 Starting Price

Emaar Creekside 18 is a ready-to-move-in development at Dubai Creek Harbour offering luxurious 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments at very attractive prices (depending on availability and current market trends). Please call Top Luxury Property for the exact details.
AED 1,246,888
Book a Unit

Emaar Creekside 18 Location Advantages

Situated at Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai Emaar Creekside 18 enjoys the best location of the city. The community is replete with endless social conveniences and allows you to experience the best side of life. There are many supermarkets, malls, restaurants, café, hotels, schools, universities, hospitals & clinics and other leisure options are easily available. Residents here can spot easy essential services at their doorstep

Get VIP Access
Location Advantages Image

Emaar Creekside 18 Features & Amenities

Emaar Creekside 18 introduces you to a world of luxury. With basic and state-of-the-art amenities right at your doorstep, your life will turn into an oasis. The open spaces and greenery surround the community where people of all age groups can relax and unwind.
Know More Amenitites

Emaar Creekside 18 Floorplan

Emaar Creekside 18 brings nothing but the best. With the option to select from 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments, this community at Dubai Creek Harbour suits individuals, couples, and families. You can also select from podium apartments for additional spaces. These apartments are a part of the Twin Towers – each tower with 37 floors and a gorgeous skyline view. The windows of these houses feature a floor-to-ceiling design. This not only enhances the appeal but also illuminates the room with natural light.

Request Detailed Floorplan

Emaar Creekside 18 Photo Gallary

Emaar Creekside 18 slideshow has all the images of the residency to give you a preview. Feel free to connect with us to learn more about the property.

Galary imgGalary img
Galary imgGalary img
Project Connectivity Image

Emaar Creekside 18 Project Connectivity

    Know More About Location

    Emaar Creekside 18 Frequently Asked Questions

    Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation
    Whatsapp Now E-Brochure

    Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
    Register now for exclusive offers in .