Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

AED 2,306,888

Starting Price


Payment Plan

2023 Q1


Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaKey Highlights

  • 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bed Apartments
  • 2 Years Post Handover Payment Plan
  • Book Now with Only 15%
  • Moments Away from Dubai Opera
  • Fully Serviced to Highest Standards By Address
  • Next To Burj Khalifa

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaPayment Plan

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera is now ready for occupancy, and a post-handover payment plan is still available for the remaining units. Here, you can reserve an apartment and make an 80% payment upon possession, with the remaining 20% to be paid post-handover over 24 months.

upon possession
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera Brief Overview

Address Residences Dubai Opera is a classic venture of Emaar Properties, presenting 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Bed apartments in the centre of the city Downtown Dubai. This is a development of 65 & 55 storey twin tower, here 65 storey tower is comprising luxury apartments and 55 storey tower comprising hotel apartments and a hotel, with branded facilities & features.

The Location of Address Residences Dubai Opera is also very coveted, thanks to the ease of access via Sheikh Zayed Road, the development provides a gateway to various key points of interest, including the Dubai International Financial Centre, Burj Khalifa, Burj Lake, and more. These twin towers are gracefully nestled in the Opera District, just walking distance away from the world-famous landmarks of Downtown Dubai.

Immerse yourself in Downtown Dubai’s vibrant atmosphere, with an array of restaurants lining both sides of the Dubai Mall and a multitude of entertainment venues. Experience a unique urban lifestyle where the boundaries between work, living, and leisure are redefined each day. Experience the extraordinary lifestyle of the master-planned development, Address Residences Dubai Opera. This distinctive living experience offers a multitude of advantages, allowing you to reside in the middle of luxury & convenience.

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaAvailable Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR
4 BR
5 BR

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaProperty Benefits & Features

Emaar Residences Dubai Opera in Downtown Dubai offers its residents 5-star services and facilities. Here, residents can enjoy a wealth of amenities that enhance their quality of life while indulging in various entertainment venues in the heart of Downtown Dubai.

  • Restaurants and Cafes
  • Gymnasium
  • Kids Play Area
  • Retail Outlets
  • Swimming Pool
  • Supermarkets
  • Shopping Mall
  • Schools and Nurseries
Know More Amenities

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera Floor Plans

Address Residences at Dubai Opera is a high-rise development comprising twin towers, offering 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom apartments with spacious layouts, large windows, and fully-fitted units featuring branded fittings and fixtures

1 Bedroom
Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 808.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1184.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 Bedroom
Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera

3 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1541.00 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaLocation Advantages

The Address Residences Dubai Opera is perfectly positioned in Downtown Dubai, offering easy access to other major parts of the city. Downtown itself boasts numerous top-notch hotels, malls, retail stores, restaurants, and amusement zones. Furthermore, this central location provides effortless access to both the Dubai International Financial Centre and Sheikh Zayed Road.

  • 10 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai International Financial Centre
  • 17 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 17 Minutes – Dubai Hills Golf Club
  • 19 Minutes – Dubai Creek Harbour
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai Opera
  • 08 Minutes – Burj Khalifa
  • 20 Minutes – Burj Al Arab

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaGallery

This development is ready to move in. You can visit the site with us to book a unit. You can also view these gallery images to get a better idea.

Emaar Address Residences Dubai OperaLocation

Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Address Residences Dubai Opera.