Danube Eleganz

Danube Eleganz At JVC, Dubai

AED 1,230,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Ready To Move-In


Danube Eleganz Key Highlights

  • 1 & 2 Bed Apartments and 4 Bed Townhouses
  • Book Now With 40% Down Payment
  • Easy 5-Years Post Handover 40:60 Payment Plan
  • Pay Only 1% Monthly 
  • Ready To Move-In Residences
  • Best Location of JVC
  • Fully-Furnished Apartments & Townhouses
  • High Capital Appreciation

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.


Danube Eleganz Starting Price

AED 1,230,000

Danube Eleganz Payment Plan

Danube Eleganz at JVC offers luxury apartments, duplexes, and townhouses at highly attractive prices, along with a 40% down payment. Buyers and investors can opt for a 40:60 payment plan, where 40% is the down payment, and the remaining 60% is payable post-handover, with just a 1% monthly installment over 5 years. Contact Top Luxury Property to learn more about the payment plan in detail.

Down Payment
Post Handover (1% Monthly)
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Danube Eleganz

Danube Eleganz Welcomes You Home

Eleganz by Danube is a new launch at Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), prioritises luxury living at affordable price. With a luxury collection of 1 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom duplexes and 4 bedroom townhouses, every unit comes with modern & stylish interiors, luxury specifications and fittings & fixtures at a very affordable price. Living at Danube Eleganz at JVC offers not just comfort but also convenience, thanks to one of the best locations in Dubai and proximity to everything that matters in your life. 

Jumeirah Village Circle is one of the developed and peaceful communities in Dubai, spread over 870 hectares of land and divided into 6 districts. In this community you can explore a variety of large villas, townhouses, and apartments. Here you can find ready-to-move-in and off-plan properties. Construction work of several projects from top real estate developers is going on. When the entire development is fully completed, this community is estimated to house a population of approximately 300,000 residents.

So, get ready to book an apartment at Danube Eleganz and explore the best luxurious lifestyle with a wide range of services & facilities to make life convenient. Buying a home here is very simple and easy, with a flexible payment plan. 

Danube Eleganz Available Units

1 BR
2 BR
4 BR

Danube Eleganz Property Benefits & Features

Danube Eleganz development in JVC, Dubai, is meticulously designed to provide a wide range of amenities and services. When you buy a home here, you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy a diverse set of amenities perfectly tailored to the preferences of international buyers and investors.

  • Landscaped Gardens
  • Swimming Pool
  • State-of-the-art Fitness Centre
  • Retail Outlets
  • Retail Outlets
  • Kids’ Day Care
  • Wellness Centre
  • Cafes and Restaurants
  • Abundance of Natural Light
Know More Amenities

Danube Eleganz Floor Plans

At Danube Eleganz buyers & investors can choose from a variety of residential options in different sizes and configurations. 1 & 2 Bed Apartments, Duplexes and 4 Bed Townhouses are available for sale here with branded fittings & fixtures, classy interiors, and spacious rooms with views and complete privacy.

1 Bedroom
Danube Eleganz

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 798 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Danube Eleganz

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1195 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Danube Eleganz

Duplex Floorplan

Buildup Area: On Request

Get Full Floorplan
4 Bedroom
Danube Eleganz

4 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1215 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Danube Eleganz

Danube Eleganz Location Advantages

Eleganz by Danube is situated in one of Jumeirah Village Circle’s prime locations in Dubai. This location offers easy access to major highways such as Al Khail Road, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, and Sheikh Zayed Road, facilitating travel to various parts of Dubai. Additionally, the presence of public transportation options enhances convenience. Jumeirah Village Circle is a well-developed neighborhood with top-notch restaurants, hotels, schools, hospitals, office complexes, and everything you need for a convenient lifestyle.

  • 20 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 20 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – Dubai Mall
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Khalifa
  • 16 Minutes – Jumeirah Beach Residence
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 14 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 8 Minutes – Sheikh Zayed Road
  • 2 Minutes – Al Khail Road

Danube Eleganz Gallery

Take a look at these gallery images to get a perfect idea of the lifestyle at Danube Eleganz . If you’d like to visit the site or book an apartment here, please feel free to contact us.

Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Danube Eleganz.