Curio Collection By Hilton

Curio Collection at Dubai Hills Estate

AED 995,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Q4 2026


Curio Collection By Hilton Key Highlights

  • Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments
  • Book Now With Only 10% 
  • Easy & Flexible 70:30 Payment Plan
  • Partnership With Curio Collection By Hilton
  • Breathtaking Views
  • Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
  • Branded Furniture Package(Optional)
  • Rental Pool (Optional)

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Curio Collection By Hilton Payment Plan

Curio Collection is a new launch by Hilton offering Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments. You can reserve any of the available units here with just 10% of the booking amount and choose the 70:30 payment plan. Under this plan, you pay 70%, including the booking amount, during construction and the remaining 30% at the time of handover

Down Payment
During Construction
On Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Curio Collection By Hilton

Curio Collection By Hilton Brief Overview

Curio Collection is a latest launch at Dubai Hills Estate community by Hilton, presenting a collection of Studios, 1 Bed, 2 Bed and 3 Bed Apartments adorned with outstanding services and unparalleled convenience. Perfectly located in the middle of a green neighbourhood of Dubai Hills Estate, these luxury residences combine luxury with nature. 

Hilton Curio Collection as a residential development is the best place for living surrounded by lots of greenery and amazing facilities—it makes your life way better! A development where everything you need is only a few minutes away. As well as, in Dubai Hills Estate, you get access to beautiful parks, community spaces, lots of recreational spaces, play sports, go golfing, and enjoy entertainment. 

Book your dream home at Curio Collection by Hilton, an extraordinary and exclusive development, offering the best family-friendly neighbourhood and amenities. Choose the best payment plan that makes your home buying experience journey easy and give your family a best lifestyle. 

Curio Collection By Hilton Available Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR

Curio Collection By Hilton Property Benefits & Features

Hilton Curio Collection as a part of Dubai Hills Estate offers you access to the best amenities & features of the community. As well as, this residential development itself offers the best features to the residents that ensure each day within the community is an enjoyable experience

  • Community Parks
  • Swimming Pool
  • Gymnasium
  • Outdoor Games
  • Dining Outlets
  • Running Tracks
  • Yoga and Meditation
  • Kids Play Areas
Know More Amenities

Curio Collection By Hilton Floor Plans

Hilton Curio Collection presents studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments with outstanding floor plans for its iconic apartments. Here you can start a new journey of luxury and modern living with your loved ones. The luxury homes are spacious, luxurious and private. So choose the best according to your budget and requirements

Available Soon
Curio Collection By Hilton

Curio Collection By Hilton Location Advantages

Hilton Curio Collection stands as an exclusive development within the prestigious Dubai Hills Estate—a community famous for green surroundings and family-friendly neighborhoods. This is the address where you can easily travel anywhere at any time with well-connected road networks and international airports in close reach, everything you need is within your few minutes away

  • 15 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 20 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 25 Minutes – EXPO 2020
  • 30 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport

Curio Collection By Hilton Gallery

Take a look at these gallery images of Hilton Curio Collection At Dubai Hills Estate, and get a better understanding of this development from the comfort of your home

Curio Collection By Hilton Location

Curio Collection By Hilton

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is the developer of Hilton Curio Collection?

This project is developed by the joint venture of Curio Collection Hilton & RDC.

What is available for sale at Hilton Curio Collection?

At Hilton Curio Collection you can choose from luxurious studios, 1 Bed, 2 Bed and 3 Bed apartments for sale.

Is Hilton Curio Collection a freehold development?

Yes, Hilton Curio Collection is a freehold development and foreigners can also buy property here.

How much is the booking amount for an apartment in Hilton Curio Collection?

You can book an apartment here with only 10% booking amount.

What is the expected handover date of Hilton Curio Collection?

Expected handover date of Hilton Curio Collection is Q4 2026.

What is the payment plan for Hilton Curio Collection?

 Buyers can opt for the 70:30 payment plan, where 70% of the total amount (including the booking amount) is payable during construction, and the remaining 30% is due at the time of handover.

Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Curio Collection By Hilton.