Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

AED 2,378,888

Starting Price


Payment Plan

2022 Q2


Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsKey Highlights

  • 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bed Apartments
  • Ready-To-Move-In Apartments
  • Book Now With Only 20%
  • Post Handover Payment Plan
  • High-Rise Twin Tower
  • Access to 750-meter White Powdery Beach
  • Views of the Arabian Gulf & Dubai Marina

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsPayment Plan

Marina Vista at Emaar Beachfront is now ready-to-move-in. If any developer inventory remains available, you still have the option to select a post-handover payment plan. This plan requires an initial payment of 80% during possession, with the remaining 20% to be settled within 24 months after handover.

On Booking
During Construction
On Handover
Post Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

Emaar Beach Vista Apartments Brief Overview

Beach Vista is a residential development by Emaar Properties offering 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments in high-rise twin towers within the Emaar Beachfront community. The most significant selling point of this development is that every unit offers captivating views of the sea, the city skyline, or both.

This residential development seamlessly combines a resort-like lifestyle with contemporary living, thanks to its proximity to the sea and the availability of world-class amenities, facilities, and services within the community. With direct access to a private beach and a wide range of leisure and lifestyle attractions, life here is filled with endless enjoyment and excitement.

The Beach Vista Apartments development is meticulously planned within a master-planned community, seamlessly integrating all essential aspects for its residents. This development offers a unique opportunity to live in close proximity to the sea, enjoying the best of luxury living in a setting where you can live, play, and work under the most favorable circumstances.

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsAvailable Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR
4 BR

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsProperty Benefits & Features

Emaar Beachfront’s Beach Vista apartment development offers world-class amenities and top-notch features to provide its residents with a desirable lifestyle. Every resident, whether a child, adult, or senior citizen, can enjoy these facilities and amenities, as there is something catered to every age group, hobby, and goal.

  • Swimming Pools
  • High-end retail outlets
  • Gym
  • Ample parking space
  • Private access to the beach
  • Beachside play areas
  • F& B outlets
Know More Amenities

Emaar Beach Vista Apartments Floor Plans

The floor plans here are specially designed with the luxury and comfort of the residents in mind. You can purchase 1, 2, 3, or 4-bedroom apartments according to your needs and budget, and in each unit, you will find the same spaciousness, ventilation, comfort, and privacy. With high-quality interiors and elegant fittings, there is nothing to complain about.

1 BR
Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

1 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 745.19 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 BR
Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

2 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1178.65 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
3 BR
Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

3 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 2081.71 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
4 BR
Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

4 BR Floorplan

Buildup Area: 2368.17 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Emaar Beach Vista Apartments

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsLocation Advantages

Emaar Properties understand that there should be no compromise on location, which is why Beach Vista is situated in the Emaar Beachfront community. With its proximity to Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Marina, it provides quick access to major landmarks within minutes. Additionally, there is an internal monorail system connecting to Bluewaters Island and Palm Jumeirah, further enhancing connectivity within this region.
  • 45 Minutes – Al Maktoum International Airport
  • 25 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – Downtown Dubai
  • 05 Minutes – Sheikh Zayed Road
  • 05 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 11 Minutes – Al Khail Metro Station
  • 16 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 12 Minutes – Sufouh beach

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsGallery

Beach Vista Apartments are now ready to move in, and you can visit the site. If you want to get an idea right now, you can view these gallery images.

Emaar Beach Vista ApartmentsLocation

Emaar Beach Vista Apartments
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Emaar Beach Vista Apartments.