×
Header Hero

Nikki Beach Residences By Aldar at Ras Al Khaimah

AED 2,369,999

Starting Price

60:40

Payment Plan

2028

Handover

Get More Info

Project Details

Nikki Beach ResidencesKey Highlights

  • Book Now With Affordable 20% Down Payment
  • Easy & Flexible 60:40 Payment Plan
  • 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Bed Apartments
  • 3 Beach Facing Towers of 803 Units
  • Available in Both Furnished and Unfurnished Options
  • Best Amenities & Services
  • Located At Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah

Nikki Beach ResidencesPayment Plan

Nikki Beach Residences, a new project by Aldar Properties, presents 1 to 5-bedroom residences at Al Marjan, Ras Al Khaimah. These apartments are available for sale with a highly affordable down payment and a convenient 60:40 payment plan. Under this plan, 60%, including the booking amount, is payable during construction, and the remaining 40% is due at the time of handover.

20%
DOWN PAYMENT
On Booking Date
40%
DURING CONSTRUCTION
In Small Installment
40%
ON HANDOVER
On 100% Completion
Get Detailed Payment Plan
Image 1

Nikki Beach ResidencesBrief Overview

Nikki Beach Residences at Al Marjan Island, the latest luxury gem by Aldar Properties, offering a range of 1 to 5 bed apartments. This residential development comprises 3 beach facing towers of 800+ units, smoothly blending architectural finesse with the natural beauty of the Al Marjan. Aldar Properties & Nikki Beach a hospitality brand comes together to offer Nikki Beach Residences apartments with signature lifestyle and services that define Nikki Beach brand. Nikki Beach Residences presents its residents not just a home, but a resort style lifestyle with everything you expect in your dream home.

These tower’ V shape ensure the unhindered views of the beach and Arabian Sea from every unity. This development is perfectly positioned in the middle of prestigious Rixos Bab Al Bahr and the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort & Spa. This new residential development not only redefines coastal living in Ras Al Khaimah but also offers residences with everything that is important to lead a luxury, safe and carefree lifestyle.

Download Brochure

Nikki Beach ResidencesStarting Price

Nikki Beach Residences is a new off plan apartments project, offers 1 – 5 bed furnished and semi furnished luxury properties, price starts from AED 2,370,000. You will get different price range as per the property type you choose so for more information you can call Top Luxury Property.
AED 2,369,999
Book a Unit

Nikki Beach Residences Location Advantages

Nikki Beach Residences is located at Al Marjan Island in Ras Al Khaimah. Al Marjan Island has perfectly transformed into a world-class tourist destination with modern infrastructure and peaceful surroundings. Residents of this development enjoy direct access to the heavenly beaches and are well connected to the important locations of UAE

Living in Nikki Beach Residences at Al Marjan, Ras Al Khaimah is all about experiencing a luxurious lifestyle amid nature with the finest amenities and features. Have a look at these gallery images and discover it for yourself.

Get VIP Access
Location Advantages Image

Nikki Beach ResidencesFeatures & Amenities

At Nikki Beach Residences by Aldar, you will not only luxuriate within your lavish apartment but also discover a world of resort-style amenities and facilities just steps away from your doorstep. Here, you can relish various activities and forge new connections. Additionally, if you desire something different, indulge in shopping at the onsite retail stores. Numerous delights await you here, with some of the best including:
Know More Amenitites

Nikki Beach Residences Floorplan

Nikki Beach Residences at Ras Al Khaimah offering 1 – 5 Bed Apartments with spacious floor planning. Whether it’s 1 Bed Apartment or grand 5 Bed Apartment, each unit stands as the best example of luxury and comfort. These apartments are available in both furnished and Unfurnished Options with eye-catching views & privacy.

Request Detailed Floorplan

Nikki Beach Residences Photo Gallary

Living in Nikki Beach Residences at Al Marjan, Ras Al Khaimah is all about experiencing a luxurious lifestyle amid nature with the finest amenities and features. Have a look at these gallery images and discover it for yourself.

Galary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary img
Galary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary imgGalary img
Project Connectivity Image

Nikki Beach Residences Project Connectivity

    Know More About Location

    Nikki Beach Residences Frequently Asked Questions

    Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation
    Whatsapp Now E-Brochure

    Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
    Register now for exclusive offers in .