Meraas Viridian

Meraas Viridian Central Park at City Walk,Dubai

AED 1,200,000

Starting Price


Payment Plan

Q1 2025


Meraas Viridian Key Highlights

  • Luxury Green-Facing 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments
  • Booking Amount 10%
  •  Part of Central Park City Walk Community, Jumeirah district
  • Endless Luxury Amenities & Features
  • Lush Green Landscaped with Modern Infrastructure
  • Located at Central Location of The City

Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.

Meraas Viridian Payment Plan

The payment plan for this residential development in Dubai has been carefully designed with home-buyers in mind. Prospective buyers can book a unit by making an initial payment of just 10% of the total amount. The remaining 40% can be paid in small, equal instalments, with the final 50% due upon possession

Down Payment
During Construction
On Handover
No Commission
Direct Sales
Trusted & Simple

Download Detailed Payment Plan.

Meraas Viridian

Meraas Viridian Welocomes You Home

Viridian is one of the luxurious offerings by Meraas in the Central Park City Walk community. This residential development comprises mid-rise towers with 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments featuring spacious layouts. Each apartment in Viridian boasts soothing colors, top-quality construction materials, and modern fittings and fixtures.

This apartment complex offers the opportunity to experience the finest lifestyle amidst lush greenery at the heart of the city. Additionally, this project includes numerous desirable amenities and features that are rare in other developments. When life is comfortable and peaceful, every single day can be enjoyed with joy and enthusiasm.

Viridian Apartments by Meraas are also a part of the master-planned Central Park community at City Walk, providing residents with many additional benefits. These include open green landscapes, parks, and retail stores, among others. Residents of this complex will have access to abundant spaces that offer a wide range of facilities suitable for every age group.

Meraas Viridian Available Units

1 BR
2 BR
3 BR

Meraas Viridian Property Benefits & Features

Meraas Viridian boasts several factors that set it apart as the best choice among other developments, with its luxury amenities and features standing out as a prime example. Residents of this development will discover a multitude of options for recreation and entertainment. In fact, everything here has been meticulously designed and planned with diverse interests and hobbies in mind.

  • Pools and water play areas
  • Kids play area
  • Running track
  • Dog park
  • Multi-use games and sports lawns
  • Tennis and squash courts
  • Skate-able landscape
  • Outdoor gym and fitness station
  • Spa and sauna
  • Yoga and meditation areas
  • Function rooms
  • Outdoor barbeque areas
Know More Amenities

Meraas Viridian Floor Plans

At Viridian Apartments by Meraas, you have the option to choose from 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments. Each unit offers a spacious floor plan, luxurious living space, and high-end specifications. These well-ventilated apartments ensure maximum comfort and privacy.

1 Bedroom
Meraas Viridian

1 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 736.14 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
2 Bedroom
Meraas Viridian

2 Bedroom Floorplan

Buildup Area: 1155.08 Sq.ft

Get Full Floorplan
Meraas Viridian

Meraas Viridian Location Advantages

The Viridian Apartments development is a part of the Central Park at City Walk community, ideally situated in the Jumeirah District. Residents of this neighborhood enjoy the best of both worlds: serene and green surroundings, along with proximity to the city’s finest restaurants, hotels, retail stores, leisure and entertainment zones. At the same time, it offers excellent connectivity to every major landmark in Dubai City.

  • 1 Minute – City Walk Mall
  • 5 Minutes – Coca-Cola Arena
  • 10 Minutes – Jumeirah Beach
  • 15 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
  • 15 Minutes – Dubai International Airport
  • 15 Minutes – La Mer Beach
  • 20 Minutes – The Palm Jumeirah
  • 20 Minutes – Dubai Marina
  • 50 Minutes – Al Maktoum Airport

Meraas Viridian Gallery


Meraas Viridian is more than just a residential development; it’s a dream world of luxury lifestyle, high-end facilities, and lush surroundings. Take a look at these gallery images and explore the exceptional aspects of living here.

Meraas Viridian Location

Meraas Viridian
Whatsapp Now E-Brochure
Whatsapp Get a Free Consulation

Ready to upgrade your lifestyle? Don't wait!
Register now for exclusive offers on Meraas Viridian.