Mallside Residences At Dubai Hills Estate
Mallside Residences Key Highlights
- Studio, 1, 2 & 3 Bed Apartments
- Book Now With Only 10%
- Easy & Flexible 70:30 Payment Plan
- Partnership With Curio Collection By Hilton
- Breathtaking Views
- Burj Khalifa & Burj Al Arab
- Branded Furniture Package(Optional)
- Rental Pool (Optional)
Register now and gain access to unbeatable real estate offers.
Mallside Residences Payment Plan
Mallside Residences Curio Collection By HILTON & RDC developer is a new launch at Dubai Hills Estate offering Studio, 1, 2 and 3 Bed Apartments at very attractive price and flexible payment plan. Here you can book a unit with only 10% of the total price, pay 60% during construction and 30% at the time of handover.
Download Detailed Payment Plan.
Mallside Residences Welcomes You Home
Mallside Residences by Curio Collection Hilton & RDC is a new development at the prestigious Dubai Hills community. Here you can choose from studio, 1, 2 or 3 Bed apartments configuration, available with best interior design, modern fittings & fixtures and optional branded furniture package. This residential development within Dubai Hills Estate community enjoys the green neighbourhood with nearby parks, awesome views and best services. Positioned at the centre of the city, so you can easily commute to every corner of the city without any hassle.
“Mallside Residences” as its name suggests, positioned just a few steps away from the mall and nearby the parks. This 18 storey high-rise tower comprises 144 residential units and 105 hotel apartments with best amenities & five-star services. With investment in these apartments, the developer gives you the best opportunity to enjoy the living here or let your unit manage by hotel brand and enjoy the rental pool.
Living in Dubai Hills Estate community also comes with lots of modern comfort, surrounded by beautiful parks, gardens, and well-maintained walking paths. This is a perfect mix of nature and modern life with everything you expect in your dream home.
Mallside Residences Available Units
Mallside Residences Property Benefits & Features
RDC Mallside Residences by Curio Collection & Hilton is a luxury development with lots of luxury amenities & features . Besides all these amenities & features , there are parks and well maintained gardens, making it a best place for everyone to enjoy a luxury and convenient lifestyle.
- Retail Outlets
- Leisure & Lounge Pool
- Baja Shelf
- Pool Sun Loungers Area
- Fitness Studio
- BBQ Areas
- Outdoor Lounge Area
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Shaded Kids’ Pool
Mallside Residences Floor Plans
Mallside Residences by Curio Collection & Hilton presents studios, 1, 2, and 3 bed branded apartments. Floor plans of these apartments are designed by the reputed name in industry so here you will get spacious & well ventilated rooms, eye-catching views and complete privacy. As well as, these apartments are adorned with stylish interiors, fittings & fixtures and so many things, providing a unique opportunity to become a part of the esteemed Hilton brand.
Mallside Residences Location Advantages
Mallside Residences by Curio Collection & Hilton is located at Dubai Hills Estate community. This is the location where you can enjoy easy access to major highways connecting to important locations of the city. Families in this community benefit from close proximity to top-notch schools, healthcare facilities, recreational areas, and mosques and major lifestyle zones.
- 02 Minutes – Dubai Hills Mall
- 10 Minutes – Mall of the Emirates
- 12 Minutes – Dubai Marina
- 12 Minutes – Meydan Racecourse
- 15 Minutes – Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa
- 15 Minutes – Burj Al Arab
Mallside Residences Gallery
Take a look at these gallery images of Mallside Residences At Dubai Hills Estate, and get a better understanding of this development from the comfort of your home.
Mallside Residences Location
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is the developer of Mallside Residences Curio Collection?
This project is developed by the joint venture of Curio Collection Hilton & RDC.
What is available for sale at Mallside Residences, Dubai Hills Estate?
At Mallside Residences Curio Collection you can choose from luxurious studios, 1 Bed, 2 Bed and 3 Bed apartments for sale.
Is Mallside Residences a freehold development?
Yes, Mallside Residences is a freehold development and foreigners can also buy property here.
How much is the booking amount for an apartment in Mallside Residences Curio Collection?
You can book an apartment here with only 10% booking amount.
What is the expected handover date of Mallside Residences Curio Collection?
Expected handover date of Mallside Residences is Q4 2026.
What is the payment plan for Mallside Residences?
Buyers can opt for the 70:30 payment plan, where 70% of the total amount (including the booking amount) is payable during construction, and the remaining 30% is due at the time of handover.